What is the criteria to approve a Talent profile?
In order to have your profile approved at Talent Protocol, the following criteria must apply:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use Talent Protocol.
2. A profile must represent a real person.
You need to use your legal name and a real photo; you shouldn’t use alias, pseudonyms and/or nicknames.
3. Do not impersonate other people
Do not impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with any person or entity.
4. A profile cannot represent companies, collectives and/or projects.
We encourage our community to mention the projects they've been working with, however, one's profile should be personal, and not about a certain company and/or project.
5. A profile should be filled out accordingly, in English.
We are unable to approve profiles with filler content such as "hello", "add intro here" etc. While we strive to be a global community, for the sake of understanding and access to opportunities, we request that Talent profiles should be filled out in English.
6. Do not include third-party information without their prior approval.
Your profile should not include any work that is copyrighted or trademarked by others, unless you are allowed to do so.
7. A profile must contain authentic information.
All information and/or materials you enter in your profile must be, to your best of knowledge, correct and truthful.
8. A profile should not contain inappropriate content.
In accordance to our Terms and Conditions, do not include inappropriate materials such as pornography, extremist propaganda and/or any offensive content.